Graffiti Collaborative Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graffiti Collaborative

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Graffiti Collaborative (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through their website and they called me for a face to face discussion and they shortlisted but later they said they will take 1 week trial period for the final selection I had to agree and attend the trial period, Very contradicting expectations they put forward for me to do, one side HR Insisted me to spend more time with employees on the other side the creative team has assigned a very long list of big projects to complete in a week and pressurized me to submit ASAP because the client is waiting, which I felt strange. After 1 week I understood that in the name of this 1 week trial period they were trying to get the works done by people like me who are in the trial period.

The word ‘honesty’ which they have used to glorify them a million times during the interview and trial period, I could see in their evaluation time I expected a real honest way of sharing the feedback about me in a face to face talk at their office. instead, they sent a mail after 2 days with plenty of self-praising statements about them and silly advice for me.

Interview Questions

• Will you continue working after marriage   2 Answers