Graham Packaging Credit and Collections Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Credit and Collections Specialist

Graham Packaging Credit and Collections Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Graham Packaging

1 Interview Review

Credit and Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graham Packaging (Lancaster, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on line and in a week offered an on site interview. Was to call Manager upon my arrival to gain entrance since there was no longer a Representative to meet people. When I called the Manager was not even at work. Sat for 15 to 20 minutes waiting. Taken to a conference room. He was disorganized asked a few questions about me and my resume. Called a team member down and lectured me about discussing salary range,which was public information.
She asked about work style, teamwork, change etc. I asked a few questions regarding work flow, businesses and if it looked like they could layoff since there was a merger and potentially streamline and merge processes. He stated we are putting them inline and making them seem way. Asked about international since it was in description, and he stated that is my job. Training his comments was I train and expect you to get job done.
Told he has a few interviews the next week or so. Had response next day.

Interview Questions