Graham Packaging Plant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graham Packaging Plant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Graham Packaging

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graham Packaging (Belvidere, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview consisted of a 30 minute phone interview with human resources followed by an interview at the site with the Director of Operations and the same HR person who conducted the phone interview. There was a fair amount of overlap between the 2 interviews which both focused primarily on management style and ability to drive culture change. There was a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Graham Packaging

Plant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Graham Packaging in May 2009.

Interview

Phone interview followed by visit to corporate for all day individual interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Graham Packaging (Bowling Green, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

i received an email requesting an interview very late sunday night. in the email, was an attachment with 10 very in depth questions that needed to be filled out and returned on top of the request for an initial phone screen on monday or tuesday? are you kidding me? what type of response time is that, especially when you already have a job? so i replied with an email and phone call requesting more time to complete the questionaire, but requesting an initial phone screen on tuesday.
    i heard absolutely nothing. judging from the way this was handled by the HR and the questions asked on the form, this plant is in trouble and this company as well. if this is indicative of the culture of the company this is one i would definitely steer clear of unless you like chaos and stress.

Interview Questions

• how would you turn around a plant?   1 Answer