Grail Research Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grail Research Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grail Research (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a guesstimate process. Then followed by case study. Then Interview with HR of the company. It was an average interview. Case study was not that difficult. Practice some guesstimate questions and you will get through the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Other Interview Reviews for Grail Research

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grail Research (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

First round amcat based aptitude, next three rounds of interview based on guesstimation. Next hr round. Results were announced after 4 days. Interview was quite difficult. Use quora and google to prepare for the interview. Be cool and confident.

Interview Questions

• Number of iPhones sold in Bangalore ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grail Research (Noida (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Eligibility - fresh graduate without experience. B-Tech any branch.
    Process consist of telephonic round, written test, and 1- 2 round of guess estimate interview.
    In interview approach matters more than final result but assumptions should be reasonable.

Required Skills
    Strong analytical aptitude – problem solving, quantitative
    Strong verbal and oral communication skills
    Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
    Logical and creative thinker with enthusiasm and a desire to get involved at Grail Research

Interview Questions

• Ques asked in interview.
      Estimate the sales of chetan bhagat's new novel to be launched in 2013 in delhi.
      means you have to tell them how many people will buy copies of his new novel in 2013 in delhi.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grail Research (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

There was aptitude test. normal maths questions, English- a bit difficult and one subjective essay-"Childhood competition-good or bad?", "corruption in overregulated society is inevitable????"
    Another round 1:1 -Case study- Estimate total tea consumption in Kg in India,1 spoon=5gm
    One more case study round 1:1-Swimming pools in India
    One more case study round 1:1-Estimate the sales of a souvenir hawker in the most crowded market in your city in the month of november.

Interview Questions

• Number of Swimming pools in India   1 Answer

They are more concerned about the factors you consider than the figures you come out with.

Be logical at every step.Dont make wild guesses.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grail Research (Noida (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via mail and asked to mail my resume to them. After that they called me and told me about the further selection process. Then there was this aptitude test majorly DI, reasoning, vocal and one essay type question. I cleared the aptitude test and then was called for the HR round. It was pretty simple. The 3rd round was a case based interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grail Research (Chandigarh (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

It was written followed up by interview... In written it was aptitude but difficult(CAT level)..
    English was tough and reasoning was also very tough...Interview consisted of case studies..
    So go for good books and not merely for r.s aggarwal...

Interview Questions

• i found English very difficult....nouns and vocab was too tough   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grail Research in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was a formality when it was already decided not to take any candidate and made the applicants stay till very late till all were tired.

Interview Questions

• The estimated sells of Iphone in India during 2012   2 Answers
    • Number of VOIP users in India currently   Answer Question