Grail Research Market Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grail Research Market Research Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grail Research.

Interview

They came to our campus and the written test was good one, requiring good English skills. They selected a large no of candidates for further process to be held at their office in Noida. The interview in Noida consisted of 4 rounds, 1st was Basic Hr and Guestimates, and further rounds containing more guestimates.

Interview Questions

• I had gone totally unprepared without knowing anything about the company. They were seeking very good HR skills. And good Guestimate solving approach.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grail Research

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grail Research (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Campus Recruitment. Very extensive process.

1. One hour Written test. Quantitative aptitude + Grammar + Data Interpretation + Essay.
    2. Selected ones go through next round i.e. HR Interview.
    3. HR Interview- Basic introduction, Family Background, Internships etc. Also ask about a Case study in which no mathematical data is required. Only ask us to elaborate the reasons. Success depends upon the number of applicable reasons and their justification.

Wasn't able to elaborate about case study so was out in First Round. :(

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grail Research (Noida (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview Process
    1. Written test consist of 20 questions mainly on Logical reasoning, Graphical Interpretation, Vocabulary followed by an essay righting
    2. HR Interview
    3 Series of Guess estimates rounds where they can ask you to estimate various sales/growth/volumes figures in Delhi/India (population stats of Delhi and India on your fingertips can be helpful)

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grail Research (Noida (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

A 1 hr written aptitude test followed by Technical and HR rounds.
    Technical round was tough and was based on guesstimates. I was given a small case study to solve in 5 mins. HR round was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to solve my case study once again, this time calculating from demand side. I could not reach a figure and was eliminated.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grail Research in December 2011.

Interview

I got the call from their HR that I'd been shortlisted for the recruitment process and asked me for the dates that I'd want to appear. Then there was a written test which was multiple choice and consisted of 4 sections- Verbal,Quant,Logical reasoning and Data Interpretation.
    Clearing that round, I was called on for the face to face interview . It was asked to do market sizing ang estimation for products an services. As per the requirements and the performance, a few rounds more with the senior executives after this.
    Work culture was not bad. People were pretty much chilled out.
    The CTC offered was Rs 5 lacs p.a.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of microwaves bought this year in India.   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grail Research (New Delhi (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Grail has 3 rounds-
    1. its a written aptitude test
    2. case study/ guess estimate with Project lead and above
    3. final case study/ guess estimate with someone from leadership team

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grail Research (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

I had preliminary test followed by some rounds of case study. The case studies were more related to guestimates

Interview Questions

• Find out the revenue for any Mc Donalds   1 Answer