Grammarly Director of Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Director of Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grammarly (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I obtained an interview with Grammarly's CEO via a recruiter. I met with the CEO on a Tuesday to present my ideas for the company's communications plan, and received an offer to consult with the company for one month on that Friday. The interview, itself, was a great mix of brainstorming and information. It really helped me to learn more about the company and its culture.

Grammarly typically interviews 50 - 100 candidates for every open position to ensure that it continues to build a solid, innovative team. For that reason, most full-time offers are made only after a one-month consulting gig. As such, I consulted with Grammarly for one month and was then offered a full-time position.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to talk about what you know about Grammarly in the interview, as well as its position in the market. Bonus points if you present ideas about how you would address this in the position for which you are applying.   Answer Question