Grand Canyon University Admissions Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grand Canyon University Admissions Counselor Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received email back with screening questions and phone interview time, replied to screening questions and scheduled phone interview with HR. Had phone interview, then 1:1 interview with same woman from the phone interview. She then told me I had to come back for a panel interview with the managers. I scheduled and attended the panel interview. Did not receive offer after 3rd interview. The whole process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• "As a business we over promise things that we are not able to follow through on. Tell us a time that you did this"
    "Tell us a time a customer didn't know what they wanted"
    "Tell us about a time you gained the trust of a customer"
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Canyon University

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University in March 2013.

Interview

I was called for a preliminary interview and I had to call back several times in order to get back in touch with the person who called me. When I did, she asked me a few questions which I will indicate in the questions column and then told me that I would have an in-person interview but they had to decide if I would fly to Phoenix or if they would come and interview me in my location. I waited a few days, hadn't heard anything and called back. She made a point to say that she "can't remember all the people she talks to in a day" and that "it was out of her hands". It was very unprofessional and rude. She said the hiring department had my resume and that I should reapply to be considered.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I want to work for GCU, why I felt like I would be a great Admissions Representative, and the usual.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2009.

Interview

The complete interview process was extended over a 2 week period of time. The first was an email received by the HR Department which I had to summarize 10 questions then phone and then panel interview. After that process I was turned down for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2009.

Interview

Was interviewed by HR over the telephone first; then met with some arrogant young man, then had an interview with department head.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember any of the questions, but they were pretty standard.   Answer Question