Grand Canyon University Academic Counselor/Enrollment Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Academic Counselor/Enrollment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University (Tempe, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied for two different positions online. I first had a phone interview for the EC position and was asked to come in for a 1:1 in-person interview. It was the standard interview questions like strengths/weaknesses and describing situations in previous positions that would help at this job. I didn't hear back from them and tried emailing a couple times but didn't get a response. Then, I got another call asking to set up another phone interview for the other position I interviewed for. After completing almost the same interview in person for the other position I received two emails saying that I didn't get either position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced a loss and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question