Grand Canyon University Online Division Admissions Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Online Division Admissions Counselor

Interviews at Grand Canyon University

2.5

Online Division Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a three step process. An email was sent to me to answer a few questions, after that I did an over the phone interview. The last part was an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Canyon University

Online Division Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online, and was called by an HR representative within a couple of days. Did a phone screen and was invited to the campus for an interview. The day of the interview started good, I met with the HR person I did my phone screen with, she asked me a couple of questions and then told me two or three hiring managers would come in to do the interview. I sat in the interview room waiting for the "hiring mangers" to come in for 30 minutes! It was insane, and very unprofessional. I was told that they were in an "all managers" meeting. Excuse me but - why the hell would you schedule an interview and have a candidate come to campus at the one time of the day the managers were going to be busy? There ended up only being two hiring managers who ran my interview, the third never showed. I immediately knew within 30 second that I would not be happy here. Both managers seemed very stressed, unhappy, and looked like they didn't want to be sitting in the room with me. Every question that was asked and I answered they gave me empty stares and it was super uncomfortable, one manager also kept cutting me off. I couldn't not wait to leave that room, I had no questions for them because I knew I'd be able to leave quicker! *HR has still yet to call me to let me know if I even got the position, I am going with a no, but it's 2018, you can't send an email at least?

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
      What would your current manager say about you?   Answer Question

Grand Canyon University Response

Aug 31, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Analyst

Thank you for providing us with feedback. We are sorry to hear your interview experience with Grand Canyon Education did not meet our standard of excellence.