Grand Canyon University Site Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grand Canyon University

2.0

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

A hiring manager called me and described the position. I was asked given the position needs whether I felt confident I could do the work. Following, I submitted several pieces of documentation (i.e. teaching certification, clearances, transcripts, etc.). When all was approved, I had online faculty training. It was mostly open forum discussion questions online. You must get a passing score to proceed. Later, I was given a selection of school sites to choose to supervise. You are able to decline assignments for any reason. Currently, I have 3 students. The workload is equivalent to the pay. I receive $550 for observing a student teacher four times a semester. I can choose when I visit. Following, I submit my evaluation of the student through an online management system.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can give constructive feedback to teacher candidates?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Canyon University

Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. I was contacted via Google calendar and via phone message to arrange an interview. They ask for a time and date that would be convenient for your phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience working with pre-service teachers?   1 Answer

Grand Canyon University Response

Dec 19, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Analyst

Welcome to Grand Canyon University! Glad to hear your interview process was timely and positive.