Grand Canyon University Student Services Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grand Canyon University Student Services Counselor Interview Questions

Interviews at Grand Canyon University

Student Services Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR, then in-person interview with same HR Rep and then a panel interview with three hiring managers for the department. The phone interview with HR has you go over your resume almost line by line. They want a clear understanding of what your role was in each position and what you did. Once you get the HR in-person interview, that was situational questions. If you pass that you are immediately asked to schedule the panel interview which will be more situational questions. If not, the HR rep will just say thank you, and that they will be reaching back out to you shortly.

Interview Questions

• Situational and behavioral questions. Asked things like "describe a time when..."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Canyon University

Student Services Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grand Canyon University.

Interview

First there is a phone interview, if you make it through that then you come in for an interview with the manager and one other person. They ask a lot of questions like: Tell us about a time you were stressed and how did you handle it?

Grand Canyon University Response

Jun 13, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you had a positive experience & are going to be joining the GCU team. Go Lopes!