Grand Prairie Independent Schools District Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grand Prairie Independent Schools District Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Grand Prairie Independent Schools District

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grand Prairie Independent Schools District (Grand Prairie, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Quick easy and straight forward. The principal was friendly and nice. The conversation did not last very long. She told me she had another job fair. But she decided to not go to that and hire me instead.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Prairie Independent Schools District

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grand Prairie Independent Schools District (Grand Prairie, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Called in for interview, sat with a small group of administrators and other staff. Asked basic questions and talked about the school standing and students.
    Talked about lesson plans and technology

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a lesson you would give in this subject   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grand Prairie Independent Schools District (Grand Prairie, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

When I was a corporate executive in the area of strategic planning, I quickly learned a very important lesson – the best way to ensure strategy implementation is to hire the right people into the company.

I suppose that’s why I’m always surprised at the casual and often lackadaisical attitude many managers take when it comes to hiring. Look around and what you’ll notice is at the heart of most great companies is an incredibly strong emphasis on the hiring process.