Grand Rounds Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Grand Rounds Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Grand Rounds

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Rounds (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Had a call with the hiring manager about my resume, then a coding phone screen, then an on-site that was a presentation, 2 technical and 1 cultural interview. A recruiter was involved throughout the whole process. They were transparent about what I needed to prepare ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Walk through your approach to a modeling a particular problem. Walk through some stats fundamentals. What are your strengths and why do you want to join grand rounds?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Rounds

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grand Rounds.

Interview

1 round of telephonic screen,
    1 round of data science challenge, a good one, solved it and gave it them, Never heard from them back, probably they were scouting for solutions of their data science problems.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Rounds in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted and we had a brief phone call. She was a nice person. The next one was a technical phone screening with a team member. He asked me some machine learning questions and we had about 20 min coding interview. Couple of days later recruiter contacted me and asked me to work on an assignment. I made a mistake and accepted to do. I spent a couple of hours working on it. In my opinion, it could be the best solution considering the time limit. I waited a week for the results. Nothing happened and after multiple follow up, she rejected without any reason.