Grand Rounds Family Nurse Practitioner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grand Rounds

1 Interview Review

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grand Rounds (San Francisco, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Mock patient interview with the clinician/PA was the most unprofessional interviewing experiences I have ever had:

1) PA called me and acted as a patient without a proper orientation first as is stated in the mock clinical documents that you have forwarded to me.

2) She was running errands and doing things unrelated to the interview as evidenced by the elevator sounds, doors opening and shutting, background noises and conversations in the background unrelated to this interview.

3) I could not hear the PA well because of this very disruptive commotion in the background and lack of focused attention from the her.

4) PA failed to provide a solid interview experience as she was destructed with everything happening around her and could not listen nor fairly evaluate me.

5) I could neither concentrate nor properly collect information in such a disruptive and disrespectful environment.

I hope my constructive feedback can help future applicants to do well and be successful in their interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you want the employer to know about you?   1 Answer