Grand Rounds Product Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Grand Rounds Product Interview Questions

Interviews at Grand Rounds

2.0

Product Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grand Rounds (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very efficient process that was well-communicated to me in advance. There were just enough meetings for them to get to know me, and no more or less. Nearly everyone I met with was great; they were surprisingly supportive, considering the interview process can be so awkward for all involved. Unlike some reports I see below, the recruiters I worked with were fantastic also.

Only weird observation is that I was continually confused by the conflicting messages I received about the role, and kept wondering, "what exactly is the role's objective?" Even within the same team, one person would say, "We really need someone to do XYZ" while another would say, "We don't do XYZ here and don't plan to." Naturally, not knowing if your skills are relevant or not can make it difficult for you to sell yourself. Plan to pivot quickly because you may not have another opportunity to course correct.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Rounds

Product Interview

Interview

Multi-step interview process. Started with a phone screen with the recruiter, a phone interview with a peer, another phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was dripping with biases. He did not ask any questions about healthcare and how I would approach the current role. He came to the interview with preconceived notions which led him to ask superficial questions. The interview was not structured and influenced by the biases of the interviewer. A subjective interview process.

Interview Questions