Grand Rounds Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grand Rounds

3.5

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Grand Rounds (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

3 initial phone conversations. 4-5 google hangouts. Once I made it to the final stage, they flew me out to HQ to present and have additional interviews.

Onsite sales presentation was normal role play, :30min back to back meetings were similar in questions.

Lack of communication as to what was going on in the process after my onsite meeting.

Once they completed the references (per hearing from all my references detailed notes from their conversations) it took 2 additional weeks to get an offer.

Interview Questions

First conversation with recruiter (initiated by me reaching out to them because I'm interested in the company!) was basic conversation which included an industry standard comp. After three or four different phone conversations, and several Google hangouts conversations they flew me out to headquarters for an on-site presentation.

After on-site presentation and interviews, they completed my reference checks and initial offer was $30,000 less then what we originally talked about.
Recruiter said it was an internal change that's effective immediately ?!?!

Two weeks later after asking for offer to be sent in writing for me to consider they called with new excuses and said they were not moving forward with me at this time.

I'm glad things turned out the way they did before I signed a contract to work with them.

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Rounds

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Rounds.

Interview

Lengthy and detailed. Gave the interviewee ample opportunity to make sure they asked their questions as well. Were particularly focused on fitting the culture of the organization. Multiple interviews with multiple people.

Interview Questions