Grand Rounds Senior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grand Rounds Senior Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Grand Rounds

3.2

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grand Rounds in April 2018.

Interview

Amazing! All calls were scheduled quickly and happened on time. The interview scheduler took great care of me with checking on availability and then following through with the interview schedule. The technology was great - lots of face to face time via video conferencing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Rounds

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Rounds (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Everyone is very passionate about the mission of the company, so there are a lot of questions about WHY I wanted to join. I met with the hiring manager via phone and then brought onsite to meet a panel of five people, and one good hangout with a remote employee. Offer came the next week and moved quickly. Coordination was smooth and very professional.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Rounds (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fluid and candid. The information provided played out as they described initially. Started with an initial screening, phone interview, panel interview and final interview. Everyone had great questions to ask and dug deep into my experience. Communication about next steps and expectations were properly met. Overall, a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral based questions such as: Tell me about a time when you had a difficult hiring manager you worked with, and how did you work around those difficulties?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Rounds (San Francisco, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Had initial phone screen with a recruiter, then a video chat with a remote employee, then an on-site interview where I met with 1 person face-to-face and 2 other people via video conference. Everyone was great! very friendly and mission focused group. The recruiter I was working with was newer at the time, didn't do the best job with relaying information but I found the experience to be positive overall

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions around working with hiring managers and sourcing   Answer Question