Grand Rounds Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grand Rounds Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Grand Rounds

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter and near the end, she said she planned to set me up with an in-person interview. She never ended up setting me up or responding to any of my follow up emails. I thought that was unprofessional and gave me a negative impression of the company. Most recruiters at least send out rejection notices. If you can't answer an email, follow up, or keep your promises, then you might as well be replaced by an intern who can do the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Rounds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Rounds (Stanford, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Resume submission to phone screening to online coding challenge. I applied from AngelList and they have asked to phone me for background check and my availability. I received a coding challenge, solved it pretty well and only got a rejection without any explanation. I believe other candidate already accepted an offer and my window was shut, but it would have been better if they have let me know what the deal was.

Interview Questions

• phone: what kind of project I have done in the past, my interests, etc
      coding challenge: generic algorithm questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grand Rounds in February 2016.

Interview

First Round is a Coding Challenge on hacker rank challenge (a moderate intensity problem )was given .I successfully completed challenge but rejected because qualifications did not match.The follow up was quick whole process took 1 week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grand Rounds (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Recruiter screening was for about an hour. Great conversation and then he sets up a phone screen. After the phone screen I was called onsite. This is where things went downhill. The interviewers who came in were `green` and started off asking my projects. Their eyes glazed over and couldn't comprehend the complexity of the system I had implemented. Second part of the interview went nowhere because neither I, nor they could get the conversation going. They weren't getting the answers to their question and 5 minutes into the interview, I realized I was going to be rejected. An interview process where fresh college grads interview industry veterans and reject them because the industry veterans couldn't answer their questions. Interviewing process is severely broken to being borderline disrespectful.