Grand Strand Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 4, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grand Strand Health

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grand Strand Health.

Interview

Felt too rushed and generic, they just seemed to be going through the motions. I didn't feel as if they were tailoring the interview to me at all. Dirt meet with one person, then with a panel of people and final interview was with peers.

SICU Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grand Strand Health (Myrtle Beach, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and one of the stupid recruiter called me days after. Laura Sines led me for an interview for SICU position. On the day of the interview with those 3 coordinators (its a panel interview), the hiring manager, one of those 3, asked me tons of checklist questions! Just wasted my time. This is the worst interview ever. They read my resume/cover letter in front of me. They want you to have an ICU experience or at least you have work in The US recently. Those three panels won't give you a chance to work at Grand Strand if you didn't meet their standards. They were like perfectionist and will not ever give fresh grad a chance to grow on their career. Good thing I didn't end up working here.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grand Strand Health in November 2014.

Interview

Very disorganized, once the unofficial verbal offer is given, HR uses its 'grid' of experience and low wages to determine your pay. It is very frequently much less than originally offered. Almost all employees experience this!

Interview Questions

• How did you handle or deal with a workplace conflict in the past?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grand Strand Health (Myrtle Beach, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

Professional and punctual. Management seemed engaging and interested in the person they were interviewing. Very comfortable atmosphere. They are open about schedules, salaries, and what is expected of you in the job you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• What are my future work goals
      How do I feel about added responsibilities
      1 Answer

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grand Strand Health (Myrtle Beach, SC).

Interview

Main questions are regarding ability to be on your feet for long hours, work varying shifts, work holidays. Ability to deal with difficult situations and patients.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grand Strand Health in September 2012.

Interview

I applied on line and got a call back for an interview in two weeks. I basically was offered the job. There was not a whole lot of questions asked. The interviewer just basically looked at my application and resume and offered me the job. After that I had to wait about 3 weeks so that they could verify all of the information on my application and complete a health screen, and drug screen before I could start

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grand Strand Health (Myrtle Beach, SC) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview with HR first. Next they schedule an interview with the Nurse Coordinator. Questions were pretty much common sense based. I had to wait about 5-7 days until they decide to move on with the hiring process. I had to call several times to check on my application. Finally, I was told to come in and pick up drug test and a background check form.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply with us
      What work experience do you have
      1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grand Strand Health (Myrtle Beach, SC) in March 2008.

Interview

One face to face interview. It was 10 years ago but basicaly if you had a pulse you got the job. Walked around the department.

Negotiation

10 thousand dollar sign-on bonus and re-location expenses