Grand Valley State University Student Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allendale, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grand Valley State University (Allendale, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online through laker jobs website. They were looking for somebody to work at a time that I was available, and the building was close to my apartment. I applied and received an interview within a week. Interviewer was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. Received offer within the next few days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grand Valley State University

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grand Valley State University.

Interview

Got a phone call for an interview, went in a few days later, very easy interview, pretty much just making sure you were sane, and they could trust you with a knife, since you would be prepping and cooking food. Offered job on the spot, started a few days later after I turned in paperwork and went into the computer system.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about allergies, which was confusing at first, but makes logical sense since you're working with food and may have food allergies which could affect what station you're placed at.   Answer Question