Grande Cheese Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grande Cheese

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Grande Cheese (Madison, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of 4, half hour interviews over the course of 2 hrs. The panel of interviewers was diverse and well picked for the position. For the most part the questions were not too difficult/technical this may, in part, be due to the fact that all the interviewers were extremely friendly and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be the main difference coming from previous employment to Grande?   Answer Question

Division Head Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grande Cheese in July 2014.

Interview

Grande used a top notched recruiting firm, which was a professional and robust experience. Past that, nothing about the interview process was good.
    Found CEO and consultant in interview to be in conflict with each other, making interview process very uncomfortable and confusing. Owner was great.
    Questions were debated and conflicting answers to questions were offered.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle sexual advance.   1 Answer

Quality Resource Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyocena, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grande Cheese (Wyocena, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted first for an initial phone interview. I was then contacted after the phone interview and offered an on-site interview at the location I was applying to. The on-site interview consisted of the plant manager, quality manager, and the HR representative of the location. It was not a typical STAR interview and was more of a Q&A with each person on their own specific questions regarding my experience and the job position itself. Overall, I was treated in a very professional manner throughout the whole process and their team was very good at keeping in touch with me throughout the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• What skills and experience do you have that would contribute to this position?   Answer Question
    • What do you look for in a leader?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a good compensation package and I did try and negotiate slightly with them as well. I wasn't able to get an increase in my package but was made aware that I was already getting increases from a normal hire that would have been offered employment. They also gave me a breakdown of yearly increases and compensation ranges for the position which is what I was ultimately looking to hear from them and I was impressed with this information.