Grande Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.5

Customer Experience Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grande Communications (San Marcos, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy and went through about 5 different processes all with different people. First, I met in a conference room and watched a slideshow about the company to make sure it was a fit. The next room I met with two people who took turns asking questions regarding my resume, followed by two different people who role played different scenarios with me to determine how I handle difficult situations regarding customer service. I next went to sit with a current employee and listened to a call, followed by the last step in which I completed a pretty standard basic comprehensive test on the computer. The entire process took about 1.5-2 hours.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grande Communications.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. It was still very professional but not stuffy. There is a high turn over rate for this company and for most call centers so there is always a need. This company is very much customer service oriented. So have that in mind when you are answering questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grande Communications.

Interview

Personable interview with the front-line supervisors, very easy to talk to. Getting the job was far easier than retaining the motivation to keep the job. If you need to work nights and weekends, and don't mind grouchy customers, you'll do fine here.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grande Communications (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interview was intense, asked several situational questions. HR individual was very resourceful and helpful. Yet made the interview seem very relaxed and down to earth. Very reasonable questions for the type of job

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grande Communications (Corpus Christi, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Very quick process. They liked the fact that I was military and my references sounded very professional. The interview was minimal and I think he had his mind up to hire me before the interview was over. Rookie Pay sucked and climbing in old home attics got old quick.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with grande   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grande Communications.

Interview

I applied online two days ago. They called and asked if I had time for a phone interview which I did. It took about 10 minutes. He asked about myself, what I do now, why I was looking into getting a new job. He asked about scheduling, the call center is open 5am to 2am all week long. He was willing to work with the fact that I am a student.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a time I had dealt with an upset customer   1 Answer
    • Asked about a way I went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Sales Routing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grande Communications (San Marcos, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

It began with a phone interview then a face to face meeting was scheduled with the supervisor of the residential sales team and the supervisor of the customer service department. Each round of interviews went smoothly, they made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I was the most dressed up person in the room for each of my interviewers were wearing jeans, a t-shirt and tennis shoes.

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

Talked with Sales Manager

Negotiation

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grande Communications (San Marcos, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

first a phone call screen just asking about your resume and skills required for the job
    Then a call back to schedule an interview. The interview is very basic. behavioral questions and a couple of tech questions. nothing more than that. It is a group in a conference room. There were 3 people

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with......? just be prepared for behavioral questions   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grande Communications (Odessa, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

very specific , very nice , makes sure you can handle the job safely , lets you know upfront what is required and what you have to do and how hard it can be tells you your pay and what you can make and your benefits and calls you in to a second interview