Granite Construction Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Granite Construction Project Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Granite Construction.

Interview

I was fortunate in being able to sit in for an info session at my school. Afterwards, I had a chance to sit for an interview with one of the HR Managers, Kathleen. The usual questions and great enthusiasm from the hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Construction

Anonymous Employee in West Haven, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Granite Construction (West Haven, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

They were very flexible with finding a good time for the interview. I was brought in and interviewed by a project executive and a project manager. The interview was very relaxed. Like you would expect I was asked about past employment, experience that would benefit their company, and questions about what my goals are pertaining to their company.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Granite Construction in May 2009.

Interview

Granite was a pleasant company to try to get on with. However, due to the economy at the time, it was hard for them to sign me on. I wish I was able to work for them, but they were not interested in my resume. Hopefully it will go better for someone else. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• In this given situation, what would your first move be?   Answer Question