Granite Telecommunications Broadband Repair Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Broadband Repair Analyst

Granite Telecommunications Broadband Repair Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Granite Telecommunications

1.5

Broadband Repair Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications.

Interview

I found the job originally from Indeed.com, and it was peculiar right from the start. The job description was a vague "Customer Service" entry and I figured I would go for it since I'm a recent University graduate and was hoping for some fresh hands-on experiences helping people with their needs over the phone. It never asked for a cover letter nor a detailed description of you, just your name, address, email account and telephone number.

I was hired via a Temp Agency known as American Personnel. They responded a day after I sent my Indeed.com request, which I found to be very kind of them. The interview went very smoothly, and I felt as if I had the sufficient skills to meet the needs of the temp-to-hire job that he described. It really got my hopes up: the prospect of having a stable job with good pay, hopes of rising in the company, and a hands-on environment where I could help people.

Man, was I wrong. When I arrived home from my interview I started reading Glassdoor's former employee reviews. My goodness, my heart literally plummeted. I never felt so cheated in my life, God be my witness. My father and I felt it was strange that the Temp agency would ask me to fill out my W-4 and I-9 forms, detailing my incredibly personal economic and social data (including my social security number). People talk about having their credit card numbers stolen online, but man I never thought there were actual businesses working side-by-side fishing for recent university graduates for cheap labor.

Please. Do not look into these businesses. Save yourself the time and energy and look at actual, modern, honest business practices. Because, truth be told, American Personnel and Granite Communications are certainly not doing the right thing.

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Telecommunications

Broadband Repair Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

I got the job through an agency. They arrange an interview b/w me and the employer and I went in for the interview. The interview was very easy. I was interviewed by both the hiring manage and the person that was going to be my manager.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions.
      1. What does the word broadband mean to you ?
      2. what possition are you applying for?
      3. What do you know about the company?   Answer Question