Granite Telecommunications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Granite Telecommunications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Granite Telecommunications

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Boston, MA).

Interview

Met with two supervisors who asked very standard questions about experience.
The environment was very corporate and did not seem very enjoyable. It didn't seem like an appealing company to work for. Their facility does have a nice gym, though.

Interview Questions

• General Questions about experience and how I would fit into their culture.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Telecommunications

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

A basic interview for an entry level job with your department manager. They ask all the basic questions and just try to get to know your personality. The interview was set up by the staffing agency that I went thru. It was a short process and I got an answer if I got the job that same day. They will basically hire anyone if you have a college degree. It doesn't really matter what your grades were in school.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had experience with customer service? How did you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Temp agency set up the interview. They basically didn't care much about my skills just looking for able body people with a head on their shoulders that can type and answer the phone. They were very generic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA).

Interview

I was connected to a staffing agency through Monster.com, and they immediately suggested me for a position with Granite Telecommunications, who works exclusively with 5-7 staffing agencies in the Greater Boston area to staff their ever-growing workforce. I was told about the position, was given the opportunity to speak on the phone with a recently-hired employee who answered many of the questions that I had about the company, I had a 20 minute interview with my future supervisor and the head of Customer Service, and I was offered the job later that day. I was given 24 hours to make up my mind, and I accepted the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked the basic questions - tell me about your previous work experience related to this position, what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, tell me about yourself (everyone's favorite), etc. It was a fairly straightforward, standard interview.   Answer Question