Granite Telecommunications Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Granite Telecommunications Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Granite Telecommunications

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA).

Interview

There was a short phone screening, then an interview with three different people. First there was a recruiter, he basically just talked a little bit more about the company (they really want you to understand what they do and why). Second the person I would be working directly under, she asked about 20 questions from a list - all very standard. Then the head of the department, he was very casual and was just looking to know if I was interested in the company for long-term. During the interview I was also given a 20 minute test; the test covered mostly definitions and sequences/basic math. I declined to go into the second interview (it just wasn't the right fit), but the second interview would have been with the CFO.

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Telecommunications

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in August 2018.

Interview

Warning - they always drug test. Had standard phone screen with HR, then 1:1 with manger for second round in Quincy, and 1:1 with VP then 1:1 with CFO for final round (also on site in Quincy). HR asked typical questions "tell me about yourself, greatest weakness etc." More casual with manager about the role specifically, and then was quizzed a bit about the company's finances by VP and CFO. Ended up getting an offer for $48,000 plus a bonus of up to $8,000 paid in quarterly installments. I felt this was low and tried to negotiate, but they did not budge a dime. I reluctantly accepted since I had been out of work a while, but was on vacation overseas at the time, and HR told me I needed to do a drug test within 2 business days to accept the offer. I asked if I could do it overseas or when I got back to the US, but they did not reply to my voicemail or email. In the meantime I got promising leads from firms who promised to pay $65,000 - $75,000 if hired so I reneged and declined the offer. Entire process from application to offer was three and a half weeks.

Interview Questions