Granite Telecommunications National Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Granite Telecommunications National Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Granite Telecommunications

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process is definitely lengthy and difficult if you can't get the time off. I worked very close by and had comp time to use so my process was easy. They will work around your schedule for the most part. I was reached out to from Drew, a sales recruiter, on LinkedIn. Soon after we had our initial phone call. I was asked basic questions about what I do currently and why I would want to enter sales. After this Drew emailed a link to take a sales assessment. This determines whether you have head hunter sales habits or more passive. DON'T LIE ON THE TEST. From there we setup a meeting/interview. I met with Drew and the head sales recruiter Greg. We recapped the info gathered from our phone conversation, the sales assessment, and then went more in depth. It went well and from there we scheduled an interview with my sales managers. I met with both managers in my department to recap all of my info and talk in depth about why I want to do sales and my abilities. That went well and soon after I heard back from Drew. It went well so then we setup a half-day (2-3hr) job shadow. You sit in with different tenured reps on the floor and ask them questions and interact with them. I also met my VP that day to discuss expectations. The job shadow is still part of the interview process, but getting there is a good indicator of an offer. Heard back soon after and was given an offer. Drew was an amazing resource throughout the process and everything was really transparent looking back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you're a college grad they will give you base salary across the board. But, if you have industry experience or sales exp you can get higher than base.

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Telecommunications

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Multiple in person interviews, wasted a lot of my time, I left other offers waiting for them to extend one, that wasn't that good. They were basically promising an offer the whole interview process, but took 3 weeks to extend it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unorganized interview, like really unprofessionally organized. They were nothing but nice, but wasted a whole lot of my time with job shadows, I came from sales and had to do multiple job shadows lasting up to 3 hours. Then, they forget about you if 12 comes and you are left to find the exit yourself.

I really hope the company is better than the interview process, quite frankly it was a major turn off. I'm excited to start here, definitely a better commission structure than other sales companies, and the base salary is also pretty good. Not the kind of company to live on your base, however, it definitely helps and your goal should be to double that base. The company is debt free, sales-based, and expanding rapidly.

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA).

Interview

Personal goals - team oriented, work ethic questions. Open ended questions, allowed for open dialogue and overall personality and position placement. Outline roles of responsibilities, hours, benefits and ways to grow in company and make more money.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Before I was hired I first was interviewed by Paul Goodwin Rhode Island Branch Manager. I was then sent to Quincy to meet with Kevin Nichols and Rob Hale and was hired the following week. The company was in it's infancy back then so things have changed dramatically since then.

Interview Questions

• Can you make 100 cold calls everyday?   1 Answer