Granite Telecommunications Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Granite Telecommunications Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Granite Telecommunications

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was pleasant. However, I did not get a chance to talk about the job description nor go into depth about the day to day activity process. The interviewer was looking for the right behavioral company fit rather than testing the applicants ability. Therefore, having proper ethical behavior is a must.

The interviewer encourages people to read the scenario and be able to understand from peoples perspectives rather than reacting to emotional ideas.

Interview Questions

• In a scenario, you have 200 emails and needed to be read how would you go about it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Telecommunications

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications in April 2018.

Interview

It was actually a unique situation for me specifically, and took a few weeks. I was interviewed a few times so that I could be placed in a role that best suited me.

Interview Questions

• Skills that you are able to share with the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

very quick and easy not a bad proccess at all. as long as you have a college degree you will be fine. this is an easy start off job. dont over think it just go in and be yourself, this place has a high turnover