Granite Telecommunications Provisioner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Granite Telecommunications Provisioner Interview Questions

Interviews at Granite Telecommunications

1.0

Provisioner Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications in February 2016.

Interview

Met with a breathless manager- because they were very late to the interview. I didn't drool on the table and had ANY bachelor degree so I got hired. I wasn't recently released from prison or totally sketchy so I was their model hire

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have pitiful pay rates and ABSOLUTELY DON'T NEGOTIATE. Expect more of your own value than $11 for your three month temp phase and $32,000 after that. You will be treated poorly as a minor piece in a machine that like to pay all their workers pedestrian rates while Haley purchases a share in the Boston Celtics and flies his own private jet.

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Telecommunications

Provisioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very Easy to get an interview and Asked questions about your goals and such. They had asked if you can start the following Monday. I had my interview on Friday. Very eager to get you in. They needed people for their growing company and it seemed like they would take anyone in and then filter out the best ones within a three month long interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to achieve?   1 Answer