Granite Telecommunications RAM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Granite Telecommunications RAM Interview Questions

Interviews at Granite Telecommunications

RAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (West Palm Beach, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Detailed phone interview followed by 4 in-person interviews on the same day. It was not the easiest interview process i've had, but I was happy to do it because there truly is a pot of gold at the end, for those who really want it.

Interview Questions

• They want to know that you have what it takes. If you've ever succeeded in sales, you know what I mean.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Telecommunications

RAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I didn't apply for the job at Granite a recruiter reached out to me based on my LinkedIn profile . I first had a phone interview with the HR manager and then came into the office for a in person interview . They gave a brief synopsis of what the job entails (a whole lot of cold calling ) and told stories of how everyone was getting rich fast . Next they invite you to come spend a half day shadowing employees who make everything look great and talk about their life changing success (most of them aren't there anymore ). After the shadow they send you a a offer letter .

Interview Questions

• *explain your sales approach , how do you handle rejection , are you a team player ?   Answer Question