Granite Telecommunications Regional Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Regional Account Manager

Create your profile to get personalized information

Granite Telecommunications Regional Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Granite Telecommunications

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

a recruiter reached out to me and scheduled an in person interview the very next day. As soon as I walked in I could tell this company was bad. Everyone looked miserable and the overall vibe was off. The two people who interviewed me were distracted by texting and emailing half the time. they repeated questions and brought up irrelevant unanswerable topics. HORRIBLE PROCESS. just read over these reviews and how bad others time here was- dont waste your time

The VP literally told me that they send 20 new hires into training and 19 of them will quit. When I asked him why that is he told me "they aren't strong enough".

They require you to wear a suit and tie -- to make phone calls... Why?

Interview Questions

• list this 1-3:
    -career path
    -money
    -satisfaction

Stupid question bc these are all intertwined. I told him that - and he was thrown off.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Telecommunications

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

1 phone screen, 1 face to face, 1 with RVP, job shadow. Interview with various managers and whichever one likes you most is the team you will be assigned to.

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter
    Assessment sent to your email
    1st Onsite interview with VP of Sales- Last about an hour, arrive 15 minutes early
    2nd Onsite interview with two Sales Managers- for about an hour, then job shadowing with team for about an hours and a half.

Interview Questions

• 1) Whats most important to you, Money, work/life balance, security...etc- if applying for sales role- Money should be priority
      2) Hunting mentality
      3) how did you hear of Granite   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Two sit downs with Director and RVP. One call with recruiter. Two Shadows with reps

Very ind depth about life goals and benefits of granite to hitting those goals.

Explaining the effort that is needed to succeed.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

First you have a phone screen with a recruiter. Then if they like you they will have you interview with two directors and the RVP for one day. If the three of them like you then they will have you come back and shadow for a half day. You will end your half day shadow by sending an email to the RVP about why he should hire you. From there they will wait about a week and reach out to you with an offer letter if they are interested in hiring you.

Anonymous Employee in North Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (North Quincy, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

The recruiter I worked with Joe Ricci was great... The kind of recruiter that you'd want. He helped me with questions, practiced interview questions, and even prepped me the day before while noting the things I did that he thought I should keep up to impress the other interviewers
    Day 1 - saw and interviewed with recruiter
    Day 2 - saw and interviewed with 2 managers and job shadowed
    Day 3 - saw and interviewed with VP of sales

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I have a friend who works in sales there. He connected me with their internal recruiter who set up interviews with management. I believe their first step is to have you go through a CTS sales profile. If you qualify from there then they gear their interviews in a two step process. The first is with the sales managers. They then converse on their side and if they like you, they bring you back to sit down with the office VP and what they call a job shadow. You spend some time with a current employee to see the tasks they do on a daily basis.

After the 2nd visit, thats is when they either make you an offer or they decline.

Interview Questions

• Whats your story?
      What are some big challenges you have had to overcome? Would you change they way you handled them the second time around?
      Strengths?
      Weaknesses?
      Why should I hire you versus the guy I interviewed yesterday?

Many others, each conversation I have had with them was around 45 minutes in length   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

1. Initial Phone Screen
    2. Online Sales Assessment
    3. In-person interview with HR and onsite manager
    4. 2nd interview with Senior Level Manager
    5. Half day or Full day shadow with associate
    THE INTERVIEW PROCESS WAS WAY TOO LENGTHY. First you will be contacted by their HR guy, somebody named Greg, then you will be asked to do a 45 minute online sales assessment. Once that's completed, this Greg guy will then set you up for an in-person interview at the site location, where you will meet and talk with him for another 2 hours and then you will speak with the hiring manager. After that's completed. He will then schedule for you to come back for a full day of shadowing. Keep in mind they are not paying you nor have they've given you a tentative offer. But OK, you come back and shadow the sales team for the day. You go around asking them how they like the job, what do they find most challenging etc. You will also be expected to meet with a Senior Level Manager. And before you begin shadowing, they gather the entire office and everyone goes around to introduce themselves and then you give your 30 section commercial about who you are. Completely irrelevant and silly if you're not hired of course. Now after all of that, you get to wait 2-3 weeks to receive an email to say, you weren't selected and they've gone with another candidate. Yippy!

Interview Questions

• None really, pretty standard   1 Answer

Regional Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications.

Interview

Contacted by and interviewed by recruiter, then brought me in to interview with vp of sales, then had a half day job shadow and was interviewed by 8 different employees, then phone interview with vp of sales, offered job

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to cold call 100 plus people a day   2 Answers