Granite Telecommunications Repair Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Granite Telecommunications Repair Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Granite Telecommunications

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

It was an average interview. Very easy. If they call you to interview you already got the position. There are a lot of young people there this they can relate to you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Telecommunications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to do an interview in quincy the second day. I was told that it is an account manager job more than a repair representative. I read the job description I said that i dont have any It experience. i was told not to worry about it and when I got there one of the interview question was if I have any IT experience. It was just a waste of time. Also, when I looked at people working I just didn't want to get this type of job.
    In addition to that the person that interviewed me had a most of her boobs outside her close (how the hell am I supposed to concentrate).

Repair Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications.

Interview

Received a call from a temp agency. Met briefly with the temp recruiter, who scheduled a next-day interview with the then-hiring manager. Set up in-person interview. For some reason, the interview was double-booked. Broke off into 1 on 1s, received offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• -"Explain the difference between aggressive and assertive. Which do you think would work better in this position?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

Got set up through recruiter. Pretty much offered me the job once I walked in the door. Didn't really ask me any questions just told me I can start training in a week. Seemed sketchy.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Seemed strange