Grant Associates Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Associates Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Grant Associates

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Associates (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview process was long. You interview with at least four people for every position with this company. Most of the questions directly relate to your experience and what the role involves.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Associates

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grant Associates.

Interview

Applied online get phone screening. Met corporate recruiter, and then met deputy director and director. Interview isn't hard be confident they need background in the sector center or recruiting. Easy interview and easy to get if you have background in what they do, and can interview with confidence. Not many people know about the company and industry, and if your business savvy it will be easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was good offered what I wanted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grant Associates (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews in one day. One with a senior recruiter which went pretty well. We had a lot in common and I was able to be referred to the second interview with the Deputy Director and another gentleman. This interview went well however there were two questions that stumped me and I think it made me a less than likely fit for the position. I was called back though to take a few tests which I passed and I am currently waiting to hear back from them. Apparently I am a fit for a different position they would like to fill.

Interview Questions

• If you were looking to fill jobs for the Transportation industry where would you look to find candidates?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Grant Associates.

Interview

A face to face interview with the Manager and the Director. Asked basic questions.
    The next interview was a few days later and was with the SVP over the phone. This one was more challenging because of role playing a sales call and a scenario question. Overall was a positive experience and the interviewers were very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe your best friend. How would your best friend describe you?
      What do you bring to the company?
      What do you know about our company? (Be as detailed as possible.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Associates (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

3 interviews, Business Services Manager, who will then bring in the Director for the second interview. Then a 3rd interview will be given over the phone with a Senior Vice President from New York.

Interview Questions

• What is your 3 month strategy for hitting your goal of 18 placements per month?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Grant Associates (Newark, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

It was pretty easy, just be sure of yourself.

Interview Questions

• How many times was it in trouble, What?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got a little higher based on my self assurance.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grant Associates.

Interview

I should have figured it out then: 4 interviews, sporadic times, no follow up, last minute cancellations , in consistent messages, and a direct Manager claiming he "doesn't like to manage" (basically, he turned out to be anything BUT a manager)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ridiculous: The person that was the direct manager called me to tell me that I got the job and that I will be starting at the lowest end of the range presented to me. I agreed, I said its not my place to contest that before having proved myself. 10 minutes later he called me and said they decided to give me the higher end of the range. just like that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Associates (Jamaica, NY).

Interview

Met with three different people at two offices. Even though they were hiring through linkedin easy reply they wanted me to fill in their online application anyway. Also had to spend two hours (!) online at home taking proficiency tests. First interviewer set up a follow-up for me at an office somewhat near were I live. I had to wait another two hours (!) to speak to two different people there. They ended up passing on my qualifications and wasting tons of my time.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy cold calling? (Hey, does anybody ENJOY that?..C'mon)   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Associates in August 2011.

Interview

You are forced to go on about 3 - 6 interviews

Interview Questions

• How do I plan to manage my time. Do I have good time management skills, my weaknesses and strengths etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation whatsoever. You either take it or leave it.