Grant Thornton Audit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Audit Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Grant Thornton

2.8

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Straight forward - one phone call, then 4 in person interviews conducted on one day with upper level managers and partners. They were interested in my prior experience, but also just wanted to see what my personality was like. Resume gets you in the door, then just make sure you're a normal person.

Interview Questions

• Describe experience, talk about yourself. Pretty standard stuff   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple, easy and conducted very smoothly. Felt like this was the firm to work for as I was going through the interview process. Grant Thornton as a firm is definitely on the growth mode and this was also one of the reasons for me in taking up the GT offer. The process was completed in a timely manner and the offer rolled out quickly. Overall interview experience was predictable, smooth and less time consuming.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to be in audits and what do you aspire to do in your career?   1 Answer

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a Skype Interview from Tanzania . There were 2 senior interviewers and called up an hour before the scheduled time but made the interview very comfortable . It was for about 15 min.

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

I completed a questionnaire and send my CV with my application. I had two interviews one with a senior manager and a director and the second one with one of the Partners

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was ok..The partner was more concerned on how managing will be required at the job.. Overall it is recommended to brush up on ur work that youre currently doing..so all the hest

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in February 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of face to face, first with a Snr Manager and HR, then with a Partner and Snr Manager. All done in the office. There were 2 separate days, following that there was an offer by HR, with HR providing clarity on what the position entails.

Interview Questions

• Where I got my designation; why public practice; what are my career goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not a lot.