Grant Thornton Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Audit Staff Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

On campus recruiting. One interview through the campus career center with a partner. Answered questions that focused on group-work experiences, why audit, why GT, etc. Invited for second round in GT office. The office super-day lasted from 9-2. There were ice-breaking activities, tours, meetings with current employees, lunch, meeting with a partner and two interviews. Very relaxing experience.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult or unexpected questions. The majority of the interviews were behavioral.   Answer Question

Offer at Big Four

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I was accepted for the first round of interviews through on-campus recruiting. The day of the interview, I was late for the 10 AM meeting because of an accident on the roads during my commute. Instead of being rude, the Grant Thornton employees embraced me when I arrived an hour late and were able to reschedule me for later in the day. The interview was fairly brief and it involved discussing my résumé and interest in the position. I received an email roily two weeks later saying that I was not chosen for the second round of interviews. No hard feelings though. The GT people were great about my situation and seemed to be really laid back.

Interview Questions

• Nothing crazy. Since I have an Economics background, I was asked how I felt about current monetary policy which kind of threw me for a loop.   1 Answer