Grant Thornton Business Advisory Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Business Advisory Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

Business Advisory Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in December 2014.

Interview

Started with on campus recruiting. Had one on campus interview, was brought into the office for the second round. Two candidates interviewed at the same time and the interviewers simply switched rooms. Office tour was nice. Said I'd hear about offer within the next week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Business Advisory Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

I received an interview call through my interaction with GT professionals at a Career fair

Interview Questions

• The first round of interview was behavioral interview and I was asked number of "Tell me a time when..." questions. Also, some time was spent on resume based questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Throughout the whole process the interviewers expected me to ask A LOT of questions. In the first interview on campus the interviewer asked me what I know about the company and the position and then had me ask questions the rest of the interview. The second interview was an office visit with 3 half hour interviews. The interviewers asked several structured questions and left a lot of time for me to ask questions. Come prepared to the interview with knowledge about the company and lots of questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in teams with various levels of technical skills and what obstacles did you face?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Baltimore, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

Easy interview, Essentially went through my resume with a senior partner, informal and no real tough questions asked

Business Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

A direct questioning approach. Very straightforward. The hiring manager described GT, then the role itself and after that asked to be brought through my CV. He focused specifically on my consultancy experience asking for more detail about some of the companies I had worked for. He was interested in different projects that I had worked on and my experience in different sectors. Overall a very fair and low pressure interview.

Application

Interview

First interview occurred on campus, primarily behavioral and resume questions. Questions about why you would like to be a consultant, why Grant Thornton.

Business Advisory Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in March 2012.

Interview

Initially secured the interview through university job board. The interview consisted of a very casual phone conversation with a very friendly and knowledgeable recruiter. I was very impressed with the answers and insight provided about opportunities within the company.