Grant Thornton Business Advisory Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Business Advisory Service Associate Interview Questions

Associate - Business Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied to the position online, through a university posting. The process began with a pre-interview social event held the night before the actual interview. The actual interview consisted of two individual meetings with different managers, a group culture presentation conducted by Associates and Seniors, and a post-interview lunch event with Associates, Seniors, and other candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Business Advisory Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

First attended an on-campus recruitment session. They chose a select number of us who attended to invite down to their office the following week. They put us up in a hotel and held interviews starting at 9:30 with partners, senior associates, and senior managers. They were one-on-one interviews conducted in 30-min segment and while some of us interviewed, the others socialized with current employees and also took a tour around the office.

Interview Questions

• Why Grant Thornton?
      Tell me about yourself and why you want the position.
      Answer Question

Business Advisory Services, Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (San Jose, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process for Grant Thornton consisted of two rounds and a pre-interview dinner. The first round, in my situation, was at the Grant Thornton office; 30 mins with a Principal. Questions were mostly behavioral. It is pretty much a pre-screening of how you would mesh with the company. If you're a good fit, GT will extend an invitation for the final round interview along with an invitation to the pre-interview dinner. The dinner is fun! Candidates get to mingle and get to know the partners, directors, or senior managers that they will be potentially interviewing with. They do ask questions during the dinner so be prepared to answer. Then comes the final round. The final round is a 4-5 hr process. It consist of 3 interviews; partners or directors, senior manager, manager. Again, don't be timid; the GT culture is exactly everything you've been reading and hearing; assuming research about the firm has been conducted. Overall, GT was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest question you've encountered thus far in the interviewing process?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Business Advisory Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Applied through our career website, then another application on company website, interview.

Interview Questions

• First round interview question was simply behavioral questions   Answer Question