Grant Thornton Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

3.3

Sort:

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Two interview. One with HR and a manager and another with a partner (sometimes two).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for GT?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are a new hire, you can't negotiate. If you are an experienced hire, there is usually a $5K negotiation basis but HR people are the best to talk to since they will be upfront and honest.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Cleveland, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a little more relaxed for me. I worked with my recruiter and she decided to meet with me and one other girl for two hours alone and gave us a tour and we split up and had 2-3 casual conversations with different managers, partners, etc. They called me about 20 minutes later. It was late it the season so I think they knew I had other offers and were trying to react fast- not the norm process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Grant Thornton   1 Answer

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Cleveland, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process is tedious. I was a campus hire. First, make contact with the recruiters at the info tables when they visit. Be friendly and don't brag. Let them ask the questions. Then, follow up by visiting with them again at the campus job fair. Apply if you are invited to. Hopefully this will get you to the first casual interview- usually a dinner. If you make it this far- expect another sit down dinner interview with other hopefuls. The last round is the office tour interview- which is grueling. Be friendly, not to stiff, don't act high and matter how great your resume is.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions that get you to describe a process. They test to see if you will lie, and how honest you are. They also like the "workaholic" attitude.   Answer Question