Grant Thornton Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Grant Thornton

2.8

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First you fill out the online application, then a aptitude test which is a lot simpler than most big company's, digital interview, assessment centre. They were very supportive throughout the whole process and offered advice and feedback at each stage. However I personally disliked digital interviews and read that I could have requested a phone interview instead.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

It's a video interview.All the questions are standard behaviour questions.The website is easy to use and normally has some time for preparation.And they even use a video to show you what's the question is.But you can only record it once and there is a time restriction.

Interview Questions

• can you describe what you would do on your applied service line?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

Group work, interview and office tour. Everyone there was really nice and friendly. The interview felt like a casual conversation with a few behavioural questions.

Online Application
    Testing
    Video Interview
    Assessment Centre

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Finished OT then received digital interview within 2 weeks. Typical online interview, pre-recored question, 10 questions, 30secs to prepare 2mins to respond. One online writing, 15 mins 4 questions. Time is enough as long as you keep concentrated.

Interview Questions

• The online questions didn't ask about your understanding about the company, but from the interview feedback, they are looking for that. Make sure you say something about your background research in your responds.   Answer Question