Grant Thornton Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Phone screen first with the Recruiter to go over the position and my experience. Onsite interview and video meetings after that. Met with 4 people total, interviews around 30 minutes to 1 hour each. Recruiter was in constant contact with me letting me know what was happening every step of the process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you had to handle a sensitive employee relations issue and go through your process of handling it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Boston, MA).

Interview

One day single interview with two people. About 30 minutes each where they give a description of what the job would be like and how your position would contribute to the group. Give tour of the office, meet a couple people. None of the questions are too difficult, they love Excel skills and organization. Deadlines and attention to detail are important, they make this clear.

Interview Questions

• How organized are you? Describe how you are organized.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Oak Brook, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

It was a simple interviewing process and a quick decision to hire me was made.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in June 2010.

Interview

very direct communication with the person that would become my manager