Grant Thornton Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.7

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Two, back-to-back, 30-minute interviews. Both were behavioral. The interviewers were very kind and were curious about my background and my interests. The first interviewer and I talked through my resume. The second interviewer and I talked about prospective work in the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Everyone was really friendly. It was a two part interview. The first was laid back, the second the interviewer wanted you to lead the entire interview which would have been great if you hadn't asked all your questions in the first interview so definitely research the company and have a lot of questions prepared.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Athens, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was mostly a half hour conversation. There were no pre-thought out questions, just followup questions based on where the conversation went. No behavioral questions or technical questions either. Just be yourself and see if you like the people interviewing you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Took about an hour and the lady was very nice and agreeable. But because of that I couldn't really tell how well I did. I was very nervous, so that didn't help either. My resume was sparse and I wasn't very well informed about the company-- remember to do thorough research! I was already thinking I wasn't going to get accepted but at least it was a good learning experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Very relaxed feel the entire process. They want to find people that fit well with their culture, so the interviews are more conversation style. They want to hear you talk about yourself, your experiences in work, school, and life.

Intern Interview

Interview

It had a pre-interview dinner the day before the interview. About 8 tables, including both tax and audit. The interview in the next day was 30 minutes, kind of laid-back. Need to take a office visit interview next week.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

On campus interview done through the campus. Asked behavioral questions and the usual why our firm and why this particular profession. I a back pretty fast from them. Got to do a firm visit later on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through online campus website. Firm took us out to dinner for pre interview dinner where we got to meet staff of firm. Very laidback and casual, almost one to one staff to interviewee ratio. Day of interview, interviewed on campus with partner. Very laidback interview and talked about company culture.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Submit resume through your school's career center, then if you meet the qualifications, a recruiter will contact you for an interview. If you pass the on-campus interview, then you are invited for an office visit, which you will interview with a few more people.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Alexandria, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at university. Easy 30 minute interview. I was then offered to do the summer leadership program. I am however not very interested since I have Big 4 offers.