Grant Thornton Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in April 2017.

Interview

I was given 20min to complete an excel test before the interview. The interviewer is from human resource department. Very friendly and asked about 3 questions. Got an offer the day after then interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Coming from a university, we had on campus interviews which gave you an opportunity for an office interview. In my experience, I attended the summer leadership program called "GROW with Grant Thornton", which was my way of getting an intern offer. This program usually is in the summer before you go through recruitment.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Standard application form followed by a Video interview, asked an array of questions including competency questions and why you want to work for the company. Feedback given by a follow up call. Found this helpful for future applications.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Took about an hour and the lady was very nice and agreeable. But because of that I couldn't really tell how well I did. I was very nervous, so that didn't help either. My resume was sparse and I wasn't very well informed about the company-- remember to do thorough research! I was already thinking I wasn't going to get accepted but at least it was a good learning experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Very relaxed feel the entire process. They want to find people that fit well with their culture, so the interviews are more conversation style. They want to hear you talk about yourself, your experiences in work, school, and life.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Submit resume through your school's career center, then if you meet the qualifications, a recruiter will contact you for an interview. If you pass the on-campus interview, then you are invited for an office visit, which you will interview with a few more people.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Paris (France)).

Interview

La personne qui m'a fait passé l'entretien avait quand même l'air d'être plus stressée que moi
    Entretien classique mais très rapide.
    N'a pas vraiment essayé de me connaître, questions non poussées, très classiques et manque cruellement d'originalité.
    Manque de professionnalisme, le délai d'attente pour la réponse n'a pas été du tout respecté. Très moyen pour un cabinet d'audit.

Intern Interview

Interview

It had a pre-interview dinner the day before the interview. About 8 tables, including both tax and audit. The interview in the next day was 30 minutes, kind of laid-back. Need to take a office visit interview next week.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had an interview at the office in india. I was interviewed by a manger of transfer pricing. the interviewer was very polite. basic questions and discussion. it was followed by the fina interview by one of the directors. went well.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Cleveland, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a little more relaxed for me. I worked with my recruiter and she decided to meet with me and one other girl for two hours alone and gave us a tour and we split up and had 2-3 casual conversations with different managers, partners, etc. They called me about 20 minutes later. It was late it the season so I think they knew I had other offers and were trying to react fast- not the norm process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Grant Thornton   1 Answer