Grant Thornton Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Grant Thornton

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Started with campus interview for Audit. 1-2 weeks later was notified office visit. Office visit was similar to campus, but was more behavioral. Interviewed first with Senior Manager, followed by a partner.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Good experience. People where very polite. They talked about the firm and what they do. After that, they then asked questions. At the end they gave me the opportunity to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked me general questions.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

The interview process was pretty typical starting out with a networking event on campus. There was one interview on campus with a partner followed with an in office meet and greet and interview with 2 different partners.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2015.

Interview

Two 30 minute behavioral interviews. On campus. Pretty straight forward questions. They are good about making sure you are relaxed before beginning the process. Recruiters are nice. Senior staff who is conducting interviews also nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Iselin, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

First was a campus interview with a senior manager. Then, the office visit included a presentation and three interviews with managers and a partner. Breakfast was provided at the office, and the staff also took us out to lunch afterwards. Very friendly people and nice office. Got a response two weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (San Luis Obispo, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied for the Grow with Grant Thornton summer leadership program and loved the process. It was only behavioral and the interviewers were very personable. I ended up being offered the position and a partner called me to let me know which I thought was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What is something that is not on your resume that you are proud of?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

There was only one round with two interviewers. Both interviews were very conversational, mostly just talking about their experiences with the firm. I had a lot of opportunity to ask questions at the end.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

One 45 minute interview. The interviewer made me feel very welcome and the interview itself was pretty enjoyable. After the interview someone in HR contacted me with in two days. Overall a certainly was a good interview experience. It didn't drag on for several weeks, or consist of several interviews, which is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Why Grant Thornton over the other big accounting firms?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

I did my interview through CAA achiever program and Grant Thornton was one of the company involved in this program
    The following process takes about a month to two months
    apply online > online video interview > case study and discuss in group interview > partner interview > final offer

Interview Questions

• In the partner interview they usually ask you behavioural questions, such as how did you handle conflicts in group work? Talk about a challenge you have overcome etc.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in November 2015.

Interview

Digital interview - straight forward, mostly behavioural, very easy to use and not a fairly standard interview, plenty of feedback offered afterwards. Whole thing lasted about 30 minutes, 75% was recording your answer and then there was an extended answer section at the end.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you've had to adapt to overcome an unfavourable change in circumstances.   Answer Question