Grant Thornton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

It was a campus interview. Their staff were pretty nice to me. The senior manger who interviewed me was kinda conservative. They are very proud of their culture. The most important thing is to be able to explain why you want to work for them as opposed to big 4

Business Advisory Consultant Interview

Interview

Initital phone screening, phone intervirew with preactice leader, face to face interviews with parctice leader and other leaders in a one day office visit.

Interview Questions

• Bring me a report you wrote in a previous life!!   1 Answer

Did not feel the level of professionalism was high enough

Intern Interview

Interview

Had on-campus interview then several nights out, dinners, then office interview.
    Was very friendly and everyone I talked to was extremely nice

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Received an invite for a phone interview first. One week later was invited for an in-house interview. Finally, emailed the recruiter and was told they were in the process of making room for this particular position. Position was reposted, but I am still in the running, weeks later.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Grant Thornton in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was okay. It had two parts: phone and then in-person. The questions were pretty standard questions, mostly behavioural ones. In terms of time length, the phone interview was around 20 minutes. They give you a time from of when they would call but not an exact time so you're just there waiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to juggle multiple responsibilities.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Initial round of attitude based general questions,then a technical round with the reporting manager ,another overall discussion with a senior manager or partner in few cases.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepare to compromise to a certain extent on your work-life balance in case a given situation on a certain project or client demands   Answer Question

Summer Tax Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Campus interview. Didn't ask many questions. He just went over the resume, then let me asked questions that I have for the company.

Associate II Interview

Interview

I was found and contacted on Linked in. The interview process was 2 tiered and very casual

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was negotiation.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied through my on campus career office and was sent an email saying I was granted a first round interview. Interview was pretty basic, mostly behavioral questions. I received a second round interview which is actually tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• This is all about you so you will be doing most of the talking. Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

BAS Intern Interview

Interview

First round was an on campus interview, second round consisted of 3 back to back interviews. All the interviewers were very pleasant and the atmosphere was relaxed.