Grant Thornton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

Corporate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Very easy, only lasted about 3 weeks. Never had an in person interview, everything conducted over the phone followed by an in office visit. The office visit did not involve any interviewing or difficult situations.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Raleigh, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an initial call with the Employer Recruiter followed by a call with HR. A meeting was them arranged for the Partners in the local office. I was offered a position on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for GT ?   1 Answer

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR associate who had seen my resume. After talking with her, I had an interview with the managing partner two days later. I was offered a job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Went through resume and asked a lot about past experience.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

-Went to Meet the Firms and spoke to several employees
    -Applied online at GT's website and on campus job board
    -Got the Interview
    -Went to pre interview social with everyone
    - Had conversational interview for about an hour.

Adviser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in April 2017.

Interview

Telephone, Interview and 1st and 2nd stage interviews, really friendly process that gave a very positive opinion of the company. They called with very good feedback which helped me get another Job

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter which lasted for about 30 minutes. then a followup interview with the hiring manager. People were very nice during the entire hiring and interview process.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Tashkent (Uzbekistan)) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy - a simple test, interview with one of the partners: he will ask all the women if they're getting married soon or not, and he asks about some experience in the field of audit. Very basic.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus interviews with Manager and Partner. In-office second round interviews. Company treated all second-round candidates to five star hotel stay and a social gathering for cocktails and dinner the night before interviews where candidates had plenty of time to socialize with the professionals.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose accounting?   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview then office interview. They had a social event where you can come and meet people before the interview. Pass the interview on campus . For office interview, I interviewed with two different tax partners at the firm. They didn't contact me until one month later by sending me an email saying that I didn't make it.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

interview involved group interview with other applicants which involved practical problem solving task and an information session, then one on one interview with a senior manager which was relatively informal. made to feel comfortable through the whole process, good HR support with questions which arose during the process.