Grant Thornton Interview Questions in Miami, FL | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Overall pretty simple process applied by school carrer management got an email with an on campus interview. Had 2 40 minute interviews. Got another email for a office interview, i went had another 2 interviews with a couple of partners and got the call back for an offer within 2 day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate thought the offer was good considering I have no experience

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was through the university and took about 5 to 6 weeks.

There was an accounting fair where a whole range of accounting firms were present from Big 4 to small, local firms. I met with a managing director and a partner of the firm. They were very nice and I enjoyed their company.

There were also several events where we met with other professionals of the firm. I had my first round of interviews at the university for about 30 minutes. I met with a manager. He was very professional and we spoke about a variety of topics about myself, my resume, both of our experiences.

The second round interviews were at the office. We had a pre-interview social. I met with other professionals of the firm, as well. The next day were office interviews and lunch. I had two office interviews, both 30 minutes. I interviewed with a partner and director of the firm. Both of them went very well. It was certainly more relaxed and talking more about myself, my resume, and experiences. After the interviews, we went out to lunch with two professionals of the firm. It was a great experience and learned more about the firm through their experiences. They said that offers would be sent out the following week. However, I received notice of my offer two days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions. Nothing that is out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Summer Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Miami, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

Smooth sailing