Grant Thornton Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grant Thornton

Sort:

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2014.

Interview

Nothing behavioral just getting to know me! They were very nice and made me feel like I would fit into the team. Nothing to be scared for. Just be yourself and show that you have a great personality. This was for an auditing internship so they need people who are approachable and outgoing.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

Set up an interview with career services at the school. You will interview with one of the partners. Tony said he looks for people that have prepared for the interview. He did not ask behavioral questions but I have heard some will. From there you will be selected for an in office interview. You will interview with two more partners, directors, or managers. This is chosen at random. Also, before each interview you will be asked to go to a dinner the night before.

Interview Questions

• The people I interviewed with did not ask any behavioral questions. They actually ask you to ask questions about the company. So have questions prepared for them. These can be anything from about the company, or about the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

Very conversation. I didn't feel nervous in the slightest. My interviewer was a tax manager and very laid back. This was an on-campus interview. I am currently waiting to hear back from them about an office interview. Their process is a little drawn out.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was very laid back and more about getting to know you on a personal level to see if you would be a good fit. Took us out to dinner the night before the interview and then had 2 30 minute interviews at their office the next day.

Interview Questions

• What I like to do when I'm not working or studying?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

This interview was the followup interview from the campus job fair. I went to their pre interview dinner the day before the interview and the next day we had an one on one interview on campus.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What would you do if your boss' direction is not proper and you think your way is right. Explain what difficult experience you had and how you dealt with.   Answer Question