Grant Thornton Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grant Thornton

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Team was very nice who interviewed. They did a good job of explaining the local client base and what to expect on the job. They flew me down to meet with their team and interview. They came back with an offer the day after.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview then office interview. They had a social event where you can come and meet people before the interview. Pass the interview on campus . For office interview, I interviewed with two different tax partners at the firm. They didn't contact me until one month later by sending me an email saying that I didn't make it.

International Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

Met with two Senior Associates and two Managers for about 30 minutes each. All very personable people and easy to get along with. Questions started with background and resume topics. A few behavior questions (describe a time where....) and a few "what separates you from the rest" questions. Lunch afterwards with associates and senior associates.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to be a leader?   1 Answer