Grant Thornton Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Grant Thornton

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (San Francisco, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Standard phone interview asking me about my career track and my recent experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Portland, OR) in July 2018.

Interview

Lame. I interviewed with 2 Managers who had limited experience outside of Grant Thornton. I was surprised that the company was allowing such low caliber of internal managers interview senior level talent. They asked very basic questions. I hold 8 professional certifications and an advanced degree. I laughed when the recruiter came back with feedback that the managers felt i lacked technical skill...her attitude was that of a jealouse girl frat house audition. I thanked her for her time and hung up. Neither of the managers had my skillset so it was laughably obvious they where projecting their insecurity onto me.

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions on background   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2017.

Interview

Horrible. Complete waste of time. Very obvious why this firm pales in comparison with the Big Four and its peers. The amount of arrogance displayed by the interviewers was shocking. The people at Talent Acquisition are clueless and don't respond to your calls. Doubt this is was an isolated incident - I know a few others who had similar experiences. At a Big Four now and very, very happy.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current employer? Tell me what's going on over there?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2009.

Interview

Hiring process was straight forward. Phone interview then 1:1. Met with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not difficult

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite informal. I met two senior partners and some other senior employees. We discussed my background, their current experience and how I might fit in with the team.