Grant Thornton Senior Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 seniors, 2 managers and 2 partners. The interview was normal nothing unusual.

Some of the people I interviewed with left the firm shortly after I joined.

Interview Questions

• Normal question nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Iselin, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

went ok, met with a couple of partners and a senior director at a restaurant for an informal lunch which included discussing potential jobs for me there and went on for nearly 2 hours

Interview Questions

• How will I handle the adjustment to public accounting after being in the private world for so many years   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is very simple you just need to apply online and the HR Team will go through your CV. Once you have cleared you resume you will be receive a call. If you are through to interview an offer letter will be given you and you are in.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Orlando, FL) in October 2008.

Interview

Met at career fair at University, then submitted resume for on-campus interview with a manager or partner for 30 min. After on-campus interviews, candidates were selected for office visit/interview. Office visit/interview included dinner the night before with staff and senior associates. Day of office visit included 3-4 30-45 min interviews with managers and partners and lunch with different staff and senior associates.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult was asked. They used the typical behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told at my final interview that I would definately be receiving an offer letter. Within a week I received the letter that included salary and benefit information. Since it was for an entry level position, there was no negotiating on salary or benefits. Start date was negotiable.